Monday, October 26, 2015

Preparing for the Magic

Patrick and I surprised our girls with their 2nd trip to Disney over Fall Break. This one had been months in the making as we had dreamed and planned and bought airline tickets while we were iced in last winter.

To keep us occupied and to build our excitement, we planned lots of covert surprises while they were sleeping. I finally put my silhouette machine to good use and made these:

For our day in Animal Kingdom...

For their pirate costumes for Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party...

For a day in Magic Kingdom...

Because you just NEED these if you are in Disney near Halloween...

Because I couldn't stop...

The I saw these awesome 2 for $10 tees at H&M, and I couldn't resist not getting in on some of the action... So I made this for me for Animal Kingdom...
And this for the day we at at the Royal Table at Magic Kingdom...
And this for the day my girls were wearing their Frozen outfits...

I kept dreaming up new projects, and I couldn't resist doing these autograph books...

And some luggage tags...
Bows to match...
And the night before I even whipped of some bling for our magic bands... It was so fun and so worth it and definitely helped set the stage for our big surprise!!! 

No comments: