At 18 months:
Addison weighs 25 pounds and is in the 50%
She is 34 inches tall in the 95%
Her head circumference falls in the 75%
- Her favorite foods are strawberries, applesauce, pizza, mac-n-cheese, grilled cheese, and EGGS
- She sings all of her "A,B,C's", "Jesus Loves Me," "Twinke Twinkle Little Star," "Happy Birthday," most of the Dora and Elmo songs and and most of "The Wheels on the Bus" with the motions.
- She is talking--nonstop--in sentences, asking questions, and my favorite is, "Hey Mommy, you know what?" followed by some partially coherent babble.
- She loves bubbles, loves to draw and color, loves to fingerpaint although she HATES getting her hands dirty, wants to read stories all the time, still loves to jump, and adores the playground and baseball games. She asks for both of those daily--as well as asks to ride in "Daddy's Car" because when she gets to ride in his car, she gets to go to Jaydee's house.
- She is finally calling Savannah "Manna" now instead of "Dora," names all of her family members, and besides her cuz, her best friends are Jack and Owen. She sings the "Night-Night" song and prays for them every night.
- She has also become increasingly independent, "I wanna hold it." "I do it." and she throws the typical toddler tantrum, mostly about something that she claims "MINE!" We're mostly past the hitting stage for now...thankfully.