I was tagged by Jessa to do this so here goes...
* Maybe I should... not worry about things I can't control.
* I love the smell of... clean sheets, freshly cut grass, grilling, the ocean.
* People would say that I... act just like my mom and love "shock value."
* I don’t understand why... there is so much hate and discrimination in the world.
* When I wake up in the morning... I push snooze as many times as possible.
* I lost my will power to.. quit eating pizza. It's just too good.
* Life is wonderful with... the one you love and the confidence of eternal life!
* My past made me... happy and nostalgic. It shaped me into who I am.
* I get annoyed when...my students ask the same question over and over.
* Parties are not... as much fun as they were when I was younger.
* Dogs are... faithful companions and loyal friends. They are family members.
* Cats… make me sneeze!
* Tomorrow I am going to… try to teach my students to be humanitarians and to love all people. Live with hope for the next day...
* I have a low tolerance for...people that do not RSVP and have no Southern Manners. (Amen, Jessa!)
* I'm totally terrified of... unrealized potential, not doing what I was meant to do.
* I wonder why I thought my life would be... predictable.
* Never in my life...have I felt so much responsibility!!
* High school was something that...I am thankful for and glad I got through mostly unscathed.
* When I'm nervous... I pace, use the restroom a BUNCH, and my stomach turns into knots.
* Take my advice... Make the most of each moment with ones that you love.
* Making my bed is… something I should try to do more often...
* I'm almost always... cleaning up some mess I've made.
* I'm addicted to… American Idol and Friday Night Lights.
* I want someone… to be inspired.
I tag Kelley, Ashley, Tiffany, Haley , and anyone else who thinks this is fun!