Thursday, November 04, 2010

Pictures to go with our story below

Last outing as a family of 3. J Alexanders, YUMMY!

Welcome to the world, sweetie!
First photos with Daddy!
Big Sister and Little Sister meeting for the first time and swapping their build-a-bears.
Halloween as they were wheeling her out back to the bilirubin lights... Didn't want to miss her first Halloween without a festive picture--even though we just wish we had been home with her.


Finally... bringing our sweetie home!
SO excited for her sis to be home!

First night home--so relieved! More pics to come soon.

4 comments:

McKinney Madness said...

She's gorgeous! I know it's been a long week, but hopefully you're resting now and enjoying every bit of sweet Ansley (and Addison, too)!

Jesse Faris said...

1. I love you.
2. I love your new family of 5. (Um, of course I'm counting Maggie!)
3. That picture of Addison carrying the Build-a-Bear is SO. PRECIOUS. (Totally captures her little self!)
4. I cried a little when I read your story--I'm so sorry those first few days were so difficult. I am THRILLED you are all home and settling in. Prayers of blessings for you!

Katie said...

Yay! I am so glad yall are all doing well. Ansley is so cute and she just seems so alert already. I am sorry yall went through such a tough time in the hospital and I am thankful that she didn't have to stay long!

I loved the build-a-bear idea too. I Addison loving being a big sister?

Also, I can't believe you didn't vote. I mean, what is so important that kept you at home? haha! Your comment cracked me up.

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.