Thursday, May 28, 2015

Managing Expectations

It's time I stopped looking elsewhere for fulfillment...

Jobs
Roles
Titles
Money
Relationships
Possessions
Vacations

I can only be the change I want to see in the world...

If I AM changed.

If I AM change.

And that starts with me and God.

Acknowledging who HE is and WHOSE I am.
Adoring his creation, his beauty, splendor, intricacies.
Humbled by his new mercies, his gifts, his hope, his peace.
Transformed by his goodness.
Sanctified in peace, patience, kindness, gentleness, joy, faithfulness, and self control.
Tempered by his spirit.
Energized by his... ENERGY.

Going back and back and back again to the SOURCE.

And then infusing that in my journey, my encounters, my intentionality, my purposeful living, my responsibility, my freedom.

Oh, God, please fill me with YOU.

No comments: