Thursday, April 13, 2006

Sun, Sun, Sun! Here we come!

This is the day that I have been WAITING for!!! At 3:30 Patrick and I are getting in the car and heading south! TO the beach. All I've been thinking about is getting tan, eating seafood, and shopping at my favorite outlets. We have budgeted our whole month's date money for this fun weekend trip, and we are ready to live it up. :) Red Bar, here we come... Get those crab cakes ready! Also, this trip is kind of sentimental cool because it's our first vacation together as married people, and it's also taking us back to the destination of our wedding--nearly 6 months ago. I'm so thankful that we have this opportunity to get away and celebrate what the Lord is doing in our marriage, relive our favorite memory, and enjoy our favorite place in the world. Castaway Cottage, here we come! (This picture was taken on our honeymoon in Seaside right outside our honeymoon cottage.)

1 comment:

Jesse Faris said...

Why is the sky colored blue? Where are all of the clouds and rain? (Har har.)

I'm so excited about y'all's beach trip--I hope you have such a relaxing and fun time! YEAAA for married vacations!