Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Welcome home, Maggie!




She has arrived! Our wonderful little bichon pup, Maggie Moo Crawford, entered her way into our hearts and our home yesterday afternoon. She is so tiny and marshmallow-y, weighing just 2 pounds. She has a spunky personality like her mom, Miss Feisty! After a rough 1st night (lost of yelping and destruction), she is settling in nicely. She has found her special bathroom places in the yard, and she is playing hard and crashing all the time. Her sister Sugar Sweet sent her a package of goodies today (thanks, Suzanne!), and her friend Titan brought her a present (thanks, Hnnah!). She is really excited about meeting her cousin Sadie, and her friends Princess Fifi Rodriguez and Chloe. All is well in the Crawford household. Hope you enjoy some of our recent pics.

5 comments:

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

OH MY GOODNESS> I AM COMING OVER RIGHT NOW TO PLAY WITH HER!!! AHHHHHHHH!!! ok seriously. soo presch. Chloe said she cant wait to meet her, either.

Heather said...

I love that puppy!! I'm always trying to convince my hubby to let me get a little white poofball puppy. I love all the names too. She looks like a Maggie Moo. Princess Fifi Rodriguez might be the funniest doggy name I've ever heard.

Jenny said...

Maggie is fantastic. What a lovey dovey baby. Thanks for having us over today. Hope Luke didn't break anything.

:)

Jesse Faris said...

Oooo! I just want to hug her little puffy body! Congrats, guys! I know you will both be super dog parents. Can't wait to meet her!

Tesney said...

Oakley is jealous. She wants to know if you still love her.