Friday, May 31, 2013

May Recap 3: The Bodie-Ro

Our first activity of the summer was to take these little cowgirls to their first rodeo. Growing up, my dad used to usher rodeos for Civitan, and I loved going to see all the festivities.  These little girls ate it up.

Bear couldn't resist buying them hats, and they LOVE them. Thanks, Bear,

 I love all of the many faces of Ansley, who calls the rodeo, the "bodie-ro." I love it.
 Little best buds.



 Miss Priss.
 Sassy Pants and Prissy Pants.

This girl was working the strut. I know these pics are blurry, but she was cracking us up, and people were turning to stare at her.














We had such a fun night with everyone, and Patrick and I even got to stay to see the bulls. Yee-haw!

1 comment:

Tiffany Norris said...

They would be right at home in Texas!