Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Playing catch up

I just realized that it is almost December, and I never blogged about Halloween... Don't want to miss this opportunity to post pics of my little sweethearts.
We kept it simple this year and let the girls dress in their birthday party themes: a ladybug and Dora. They got to trick or treat at school with their friends.
They even came to Mommy's room:

It was super cold that night, so we quickly transitioned our Dora into a little butterfly--which I thought complimented her little ladybug sis so well. Thank goodness for dress up boxes, right! We got to trick or treat with some cute pirates after our traditional 1st chili of the season supper.



Addison is so into every holiday this year, and Halloween was super fun for her. Addison is really into scary stories; she loves ghosts and witches and getting scared--but no too scared. She and Savannah went all around our neighborhood and then went through their loot like Linds and I used to. This Halloween was fun for me too--especially considering that I spent the last one in the hospital with a super-jaundiced Ansley, and we missed out on the tricks and treats. We sure did soak it all up this year.

No comments: