Monday, January 11, 2010

One of my favorite things about my sister

She still calls me to keep me updated on the newest "booty music."

On today's list: Ludacris' "How Low" and The Black Eyed Peas' "Imma Be."

When I asked her how to spell Ludacris so I could Grooveshark it, she rattled it off like I'd ask her how to spell her own name.

She's the best.

Where it all began: Circa 1989
One of our many goofy college dance party pics: Circa 2000
In other news, my great friend Kris has joined the blogging world, and she has interesting stuff to say. Read her It's Krismet thoughts if you get a chance!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word! I can't believe you put this on here! I am so embarrassed! I can't help it that I like my booty music!! By the way, I listen to the edited versions!!

Linds

Jessa Mullen said...

Oh the memories... We gotta love our booty music... We will be 90 and still shaking it...
LOVE IT !!!

Amy said...

Booty music is one of life's greatest releases :o). Love it Linds!!!

Sarah Armstrong said...

Oh my....how hilarious. I never realized how much Addy looks like you till that picture!!! WOW!

TOOMUCHMONTH said...

Gotta love Lindsey and her booty music... and she can dance too if I do say so myself. I believe one of my favorite songs introduced to my by Lindsey would have to be "I'm Sorry That I Got Fat." Classic!

L said...

bwahahaha! i must say...all the booty music i own is from our times at auburn...much thanks to Lindsay's introduction. Clay just laughs when he sees the cd's...cause he knows Lindsay was behind it all.

btw. lovely picture of our dance party. makes me miss you even more!!!

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

Love the throw back pics! Too cute. You girls are fun to know. Love you both!

Jenny said...

Great pics. You (indeed) rock.
I keep hearing that Imma Be song as
"I'm a B" (Like the B WORD)

Jesse Faris said...

Loved this post. A lot. Still smiling. I agree with Lori--all my booty music is dated to the college years since I got it all from you girls. (Was I sick the day that picture was taken? That was my official "sick outfit" from 1998-2002.)