Thursday, May 27, 2010

Addison's Eagle's Nest

The Early Childhood Program at school is named the Eagle's Nest, a fitting name since IHS's mascot is the eagle. Addison loves spending her days here during the school year (except for her favorite day of the week, Wednesday, which she spends with her Jaydee and Savannah). I like it too. I see her everyday when they go on walks and when she wakes up from her nap.

I've written about how I love my job; this program enables me to love it. I know that Addison is happy and loved and that she's just a stone's throw away from Mommy. A happy Addy makes a happy Mommy.

One of her sweet teachers, Miss Caitlyn, made us a cd of pictures from the year. We sure will miss her when she goes away to college next year!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Eagle's Nest 2009-2010
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free digital slideshow personalized with Smilebox

No comments: