Friday, April 19, 2013

Sunshine School Spring Program


My favorite things about preschool are the programs. Addison has gotten to participate in a Thanksgiving program, a Christmas program, and now a Spring Program. The Spring Program was a year in review of all of the Bible Stories, and Addison's class sang about Daniel. (For any family who is on here, scroll to the bottom to see videos of the rehearsal. This was my first time uploading videos from my phone to Youtube, so sorry for the shakiness. ;))


At the end of the program, all of the classes got on stage and sang songs together. Addison's God is so strong. ;)

My class is so cute...
 Aren't they?
 Savannah's class
 My class performing







 Sawyer's class

I just love her.

 This has been such a special year to go to the same preschool as her cousin! What a blessing for these two little best friends.


 We even got a picture of the four of them together--probably the only year that these four kiddos and their two mommies will be at the same school. They will have such sweet memories of this.
 It's never complete without silly faces either. :)


Our family enjoying the refreshments afterward (and isn't my class' bulletin board cute!?!)
We have been so thankful and blessed to enjoy this preschool experience. If you are still hanging in there, here are three short videos below:

No comments: