Saturday, July 24, 2010

A New Blogger to Check Out

My friend, Rebekah, just joined the blogging world, and you should go read about her story here:

Life is so much more than it appears to be.

She was a sorority sister and roommate during my Auburn days, and I have so many memories of laughter and silliness with her. She has a beautiful family with her husband, Roddy, and their precious sons, Tate (3 1/2), Jon Walt (15 months), and Mills--who has gone to be with the Lord.

God has written a special story for her family, and she shares her heart beautifully. I am thankful for the many seasons of our friendship I've experienced with her and for all aspects of her fun and Godly character. Pop on over if you get the chance.

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Kristy, I don't know your friend, but she has such a touching story. Reading her post has humbled me, and encouraged me to put more faith in God and his plan for me and my family!