Here are the ingredients:
1. Toss raw veggies with olive oil and spices and spread out on a baking sheet. Bake at 425 for 15-20 minutes.
2. Combine roasted veggies with black beans and cilantro.
3. Scoop desired amount onto a warmed tortilla.
4. Top with cheese.
5. Roll into a burrito and place into a greased casserole dish for crispier burritoes; wrap individual burritos into aluminum foil for softer burrito.
6. I made six burritos out of this mixture. Warm them in a 350 oven for about 15 minutes.
7. Serve with homemade tortilla chips, fresh salsa, and guacamole.
***Patrick was skeptical about this meal since there was no meat in it. He quickly backpedaled when he tasted it and has already requested it again. We loved it!
***Ansley wouldn't eat it... Oh well, at least she COULD.