Thursday, September 16, 2010

So, I know when I am having my baby...

(That is, if she stays put and cooperates.)

And that's a weird thing...

But a fun thing.

And an unexpectedly emotional thing.

I am due November 8, and my doc said he could do it any day the week before. The anxious momma in me wanted to do it the 1st, but since we can plan, and since I am measuring right on schedule, I thought Thursday would be the best for Patrick to be off work, to have grandparents available to help take care of Addison, and to get to come home on the weekend... Of course, Little Ansley Carolina already has a mind of her own. I have a strong gut feeling that she is breech like her sister was, and she loves jabbing me with her elbow and kicking my bladder. She better not be planning to make her entrance into the world on Halloween. But if she does, we'll love her anyway...

November 4th, we'll be waiting patiently!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely CANNOT wait for her to get here! Love you and that sweet girl growing inside of you (and of course Addison and Patrick too)!

Love,
Linds

Jenny said...

Thinking of you friend! If she wants to come out on Nov 7...well, I would be okay with that! :)