- cheese dip (the good kind with sausage, ground beef, and rotel in it)
- chicken nuggets
- animal crackers
Our activities included the following:
- watching football (AU and UA both had bigs games)
- playing ring-around-the rosy and London Bridge with Jaydee and Nana
- jumping on the bed
- going on a caravan/parade to the playground
- fighting through trying to open presents
Lining up for the parade. Even Baby Sawyer got to ride in the Bjorn.
Murphy and Mann brought their fire trucks!
Reese and Rylee rode in their double stroller!
My little climber...
had an absolute BALL!
Then she got to open her presents... with the help of all of her cousins and friends... Like I said in my last post, 2-year-old birthday parties can get interesting!
She got a creative box of dress up clothes!
a table and chairs! (The table is going in her big girl room with the pink and green chair, and the blue and yellow chairs are staying in the kitchen with a small side table that we already have.)
a pink radio flyer tricycle!
and her very own play kitchen!!!Our family and friends were so very generous to her, and she is one lucky little girl! Thanks to all for making her 2nd birthday so special!