Wednesday, December 07, 2011

From our House to yours... with cotton balls...

Wishing you Merry Christmas with our family Christmas card for the year...
Every year I feel like I write about how much I love Christmas cards, and this year is no different. I was excited to get to use Ansley and Addison's 1 and 3-year-old pictures for our card this year. I have sent out my first 2 waves, and I have a third in processing. I used Shutterfly this year because I had a giftcard left over from school pictures. That worked out well for us! There were so many deals out there this year, it seemed like. I'd love to hear the cheapest game in town and find out if the quality matched...

Also, I wanted to share the super easy advent calendar that I found on Pinterest. I almost blew off the whole thing this year, but this one is totally effortless and super adorable. All you need is a printer, some cotton balls, and some glue. Addison thinks it is soooooo cool.
Would love to hear about any other advent traditions and activities that your family does!


No comments: