Tuesday, October 08, 2013

A Very Merry Unbirthday Party

 With our trip to Disney this year, I said a big NO to a big Birthday party.

That was hard for me to do.

Even though our little family celebrated Addison and will celebrate Ansley on her upcoming day... even though extended family has and will celebrate them... even though Disney was the best imaginable celebration... It was hard for me...

So hard for me that I bent...just a little...and am having a few friends to the park after school to play and eat cake right smack in the middle of my September and October babies' birthdays. That's all. 1 gathering. The park. Cake. Candles.

But, I am a sucker for anything that warrants making a cute invitation and writing in pretty fonts on envelopes--even if it is just for a few of them. ;) And we had just returned from a magical adventure that had the princess love exploding, so how could I withhold my girls a princess party at the pinnacle of their obsessions, right!?!

So, tada.

It is documented, and the girls don't even know it is small scale. Love them for that.

I love Birthdays. What can I say? So celebrate we will!

No comments: