Thursday, October 10, 2013

Partying like a PRINCESS

Well, today was the day--the day we celebrated my 5 and almost 3-year-old! This is a picture of their beautiful, decadent, dairy and egg free princess cake! [One of my preschool co-worker friends has an amazing cake business that has exploded. If you are in the Middle Tennessee area, you should totally look in to 'Tis So Sweet Cakes.]

They gasped when they saw it! I was overjoyed that Ansley could eat her own cake! She was too--so much so that she had two pieces! ;)

They had fun running around Tinkerbell Playground at Pinkerton Park with their friends and eating cake. It was a beautiful day!


We went to dinner afterwards, and they had so much fun that they looked like this on the way home:

 But they totally got a second wind after bath time. They insisted on wearing their Sofia dresses to open presents from their friends.


These are all of the pictures that I have from my phone, but I didn't want to let the day go by without documenting this special celebration! These girls are blessed with many people in their lives who love them.

No comments: